Saturday 5 December 2015

Research - Audience Reactions/Opinions

Research - Audience Reactions/Opinions

As part of my research I decided to film the reactions of some of the students at my college when I told them my narrative idea, to collect a face-to-face understanding of what my target audience think of my group's idea for our final piece. In the video below I told Jess and Charlotte a brief version of my narrative for my final piece, and recorded their reactions below on my phone (hence the slightly poor quality and shakiness). Their reactions reinforced my confidence with our narrative as they both agreed at the end of the video that my narrative would be successful for a thriller opening, and confirmed that they liked the idea Izzy and I have created.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment