Tuesday 1 December 2015

Primary Research - Questionnaire

Final Piece Questionnaire

For my primary research I have decided to carry out a questionnaire to collect a wide range of opinions from various students at college, so I can analyse how thriller genres are perceived by my target audience and if my thriller narrative would be successful with them.
These are the questions I have created:


1)      How old are you?

2)      Female / Male

3)      Do you enjoy the thriller genre?

4)      How often do you watch thriller movies?

Once a week        Once a month        Every few months        Rarely       Never

5)      What was the last thriller movie you watched?


6)      What’s your favourite thriller movie?


7)     What would you associate with the thriller genre?


8)     What colours would you like to see for titles and credits in the opening to a thriller?

Red        Blue        Green         White        Yellow        Grey/Silver        Other.....................    

9)     Which title do you prefer?

Hidden        Masked        You Can’t Hide        Mark My Words        No Escape



No comments:

Post a Comment